9.12.11

Brides

I recently came across a number of spanking photos of brides. They are obviously staged, and for some website, but I do not know there real source.

So let your imagination roam.

I wonder, did your partner know of your spanking fetish before you were married?

Maybe the bride was spanked by her mother, before passing the cane to the groom for future use in the wedding...Can you imagine attending a wedding where the bride being given her first public spanking by the groom??? (Dreaming in 3 dimensional color)
Maybe a quick photo or two before the reception party on a river boat.. to show the cane lines have disappeared, so the groom has a fresh bottom to redden himselfTime to assume one of many spanking positions while pondering the joys of marriage during cornertime..Lowering the gown so that the view while standing in the corner for your partner's enjoyment, prior to your bridal spanking!
cornertime is over,
so let us get down to the real spanking... in position please
and we close with a happy bride after her spanking
HHHHMMMMMMMM! FINISHED WITH YOUR LITTLE FANTASY ARE WE???
let's get back to reality shall we
nice and red, so let us use the brush shall we...
and remember, I have these, so you are the one who gets spanked...
Happy dreams
Red

3 comments:

  1. Consensual Spanking, how beautiful are those bride photo's. Especially #3. Oh!, how I would love to spank each of them on their naughty voluptous bare bottoms. Spank them with a cane. I can dream of such a delightful pastime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red-
    When Cora and I actually get married it will be me on the receiving end. There may be pix.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Every Commenter: I enjoy comments, but please do NOT put links to your blog. I will look and decide if I want to publicize a blog. Leaving a comment allows anyone who likes your comment to click on your name,and that way they will find out that you have a blog.

    sixofthebest: dreaming is free, and often wonderful

    Ken: Enjoy, and best wishes if and when you both decide to marry.

    Happy Spankings
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)